Trosper Family 2016

Monday, July 14, 2008

July! #2

One of the ways I make my job my own is to post a quote every month. Then I make business card size copies for my clients to take from my desk. Some of them come in to get "this month's" quote. On July 1 I was driving to work thinking that I needed to find a new quote. "Should I look for a patriotic quote, or a summertime quote?" I started thinking about what I loved about July and when I got to work I typed up my little poem!

JULY

July
Freedom!
America's anthems on patriot lips,
Explosions of light in the sky.
Firecracker pops fill the air,
Pursuing the right of happiness!

July
Beach Days!
Riding waves to the shore,
Digging sand crabs with shells,
Castles created by little hands,
Relaxing in the summer sun!

July
Barbecue!
Licking mustard off lips,
Big bites of chilled watermelon,
Dipping toes in the kiddy pool,
Warm summer nights!

July!

No comments: