Trosper Family 2016

Monday, September 22, 2008

It's the new me!

Here is my new Blog look for fall. I hope you enjoy all my new features. Have a happy Monday everyone!

Sarah, my sweet daughter in law, despite her busy and exciting life, built this great blogsite for me. She really knows me quite well I think. With the flowers, romantic look, colors, and music she is right on.

Did you see my little grandson? We call him "Baby Boo" because he will be born around Halloween. Since I'm good with nicknames it might stick.......or......be enlarged upon. He's looking like he's going to be ready very soon to join the Trosper family. Boy, are we ready!!! It will be our first little boy to carry the family name forward. Marque and Sarah have gone through so much to bring this little guy into the family and we are so grateful to his birthmom Caitlin for knowing they were just the right parents. How lucky is Baby Boo going to be to live in a home so full of love! If you don't know what is happening check out their blog. It is said so much better than I could ever say it. http://www.marqueandsarah.blogspot.com/

It has been fun reading Marque and Sarah's blog and jumping to some of the others from theirs. How wonderful it is to peek into others lives and see how well you are all doing. Especially some of those kids I had in Primary, Sunday School, and Seminary. All grown up with your own little kidlets! I know how proud your parents must be, because I certainly feel pride myself!

So thank you Sarah for giving me some class, and thank you visitors for "finding" me and stopping by to catch up a little and take a little stroll down memory lane.

I love you Sarah!

2 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Good Job, Sarah.