Trosper Family 2016

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Nephews!

I said that I was going to tell you about my awesome nephews, but there has been so much happening in our lives that I haven't done so. But, they are exceptional so here's the scoop!

Jason was my first nephew. He is younger than Jim and older than Scott. When he stayed with us as a baby he heard the kids calling Bud "Daddy" so he called him "Unca Daddy" (so cute) Jason has 3 beautiful daughters and a brand new son. Just wish he was closer! (Lyn's son)

David was 2 lbs 4 ozs when he was born. He is over 6 feet now with pretty large feet. He came from his prematurity with a sight issue, but it doesn't stop David. He has the greatest smile and an awesome attitude. David knows how to give great "Aunt Leslie hugs", nice and strong. (Susan's son)

Kenneth is on his mission in Mississippi. What an awesome missionary he must be. Kenneth is a really valiant guy. I have a beautiful copy of a painting he did kind of like Thomas Kinkade styling. I'm looking forward to hearing about his mission experiences, and what he plans to do next. (Susan's son)

Nathan lived in a household of women. He will always be the "go to" guy for them. He is a musician and artist. Since graduation from BYU Hawaii he is looking forward to going abroad to teach English...maybe one of the Asian countries or one of the areas in the USSR. He has a big smile too! (Bill's son)

Philip loves his Aunt Leslie. I know that for sure because he's not shy about telling me. I love his texts and notes to me on my "MySpace" page. When there is a family gathering he will seek me out to give me a hug. I think all my nephews are special but Philip thinks I am and that's pretty neat. (Brock's son)

Harrison is charismatic. I told him once that he had that special "something extra" that draws people to him. He could lead people anywhere with his great smile and grinning eyes. He creates artistic tattoos. (just writing this shows how much creativity my family has! If it's genetic it missed me.) (Brock's son)

Joey was kind of part of our family when he was little. He and Scott were pals, Marque and Jim teased him like he was their little brother too. Joey casts for MTV and just opened a boutique in Corona Del Mar. He graduated as a graphic designer. He's goofy and sings made up songs on my voice mail. (Becky's son)

See how fortunate I am to have such neat nephews. By the way they are all young adults but they make me feel younger just being around them. Love you guys!

Aunt Les