Trosper Family 2016

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

13 days to go!!

Okay we all know that babies don't come on anyone's time schedule but their own...but Baby Boo is due to arrive in 13 days.

His birth mom, Caitlin, is having some contractions and the Dr. said it might be any day.... Marque and Sarah are down here on a Disney vacation with Sarah's family that has been planned for quite a while. Of course their first thoughts are with Caitlin and Baby Boo, but there was no reason for them to cancel their plans....as previously noted the baby will come when the baby will come.

I remember when I was expecting Marque I was given the date of January 20th as his prospective birth date. Around Thanksgiving the Dr. felt sure that the baby would come before Christmas so we started weekly visits. Little Markie Poo Poo had other thoughts and didn't come until February 5th. It seemed like forever, because people kept asking, and asking "when is that baby going to be born?" He came when he came. Even after being sooooooo much later than the Dr. predicted he only weighed 6 lbs 13 ozs.

Hopefully Baby Boo will be more considerate of all of us who are waiting and will make his entrance very soon.........at least in 13 days!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Sister Trosper! Its Heather Morse, now Case. I just wanted to say hello! Hope all is well

Heather said...

Life is so good. I am 7 months pregnant with our first. A little girl that were going to name Ella Rebekah. My Husband michael and I live about five minutes from the Redlands temple. Go ahead and shoot me an e-mail so I can put you in my contacts. My e-mail is polochickygk@gmail.com. Everyone is doing well. So glad to hear from you!